Hi, I am using ORK2 and trying to change mouse cursor (texture, hotspot) when specific weapon is equipped.
For some reason I can't do it using standard Unity methods (like this: https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/Cursor.SetCursor.html) when using ORK.

I looked through API docs for ORK2 but couldn't make it work.
Maybe you can give me some example, how can I change cursor through script, using ORK API?
  • It's probably being overruled by ORK's own cursor handling - are you using the cursor settings?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • My cursor settings are on defaults

Can I do something else to stop using them?
    Or maybe disable through a script for some time (e.g. disable when specific variable is set and enable when it changes value)?

When I'm changing cursor through script, my custom cursor appears for a second, but resets back to default immediately.
  • Hm, might be ORK automatically resetting to system default if no cursor is set - I'll add an option to prevent that in the next update.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!