Hi,
I am new to ORK framework and having a lot of difficulties right now I am stuck on inventory system I have different weapons in inventory and I want to use them when user select one of them by default user is performing simple melee attacks e.g. punches/kicks etc. now I want user to select a weapon from weapon slots and change my animation according to that weapon for example knife and sword are two different kinds of weapon and I want to use them when user select them from inventory how can I show weapons slots in UI and how can i change animation according to the weapon selected user can use two weapons at a time
  • I'd recommend going through the 3D RPG Playground tutorial series, it handles most of these things.

E.g. setting up an equipment menu to change equipment.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited April 2022
    can you add conditions on weapons base attacks so that i can use those conditions to use my weapons
    For Example
    i have override base attack in combatant settings according to my requirement and then i have assigned different attack animations to different weapons but when i add them to start equipment my base animation get override and it starts playing weapon animation if you can add condition on overriding then i can simply use that condition to achieve my target.
    you can add condition on equipment's attacks so when that condition is fulfilled then override default animation otherwise play default animation
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TPT8RBHp7nqw9rmwNycT-utydcyhyJOA?usp=sharing
    i am modifying 3d action RPG example
    Post edited by jawadahmad on