Hi @gamingislove when opening a second UIBox the first selection cursor is still displayed, with ORK2 the selection cursor was hidden when opening a second UIBox, is this new behavior intentional?
Here's a quick capture
  • Since the whole UI system is new, not everything works the same :)

I'll look into adding an option to the selection cursor to hide it if the UI box is not focused.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited October 2022
    Thanks @gamingislove for the quick reply.
    May I suggest to just expose for us when the UI box is not focused, perhaps via schematics? the reasons being that
    1) The cursor animation is now handled by a custom animation system, in my case DOTween.
    2) I'd like to have the behavior shown in FFXIII games where not focused ui box is still showing a "disabled" cursor icon, leaving a navigation breadcrumb from the last selection, like in the image below ;)
    Having the cursor behavior being driven by custom schematics would be easier to maintain.

Post edited by RustedGames on
  • I'll look into that.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!