Hello @gamingislove I'm getting a bunch of errors when working with the trial version of ORK 3 v3.8
The paid version works fine. Unity 2021.3.1f1

You cannot call GetLast immediately after beginning a group.
UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility:GetLastRect ()
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.EditorAutomation:EndContextClick (GamingIsLove.Makinom.IBaseData,bool)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.AttributeHelper:EndFoldout (GamingIsLove.Makinom.IBaseData,GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.BaseEditor,bool)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.EditorAutomation:Automate (System.Reflection.FieldInfo,GamingIsLove.Makinom.IBaseData,GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.BaseEditor,bool,GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.AttributeHelper)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.EditorAutomation:Automate (GamingIsLove.Makinom.IBaseData,GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.BaseEditor)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.BaseEditorTab:ShowSettings ()
GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.Editor.EquipmentTab:ShowSettings ()
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.GenericAssetListTab`2:ShowTab ()
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.BaseEditorSection:ShowTab ()
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.MakinomEditorWindow:OnGUI ()
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&)
  • Did a quick test and that's not happening on my end.
    Can you tell me where this happens? Or is this just happening everywhere?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove

Hey GL
    I also have this kind of error, which occurs in Menu Screens. It appears when you click on his option. At present, mine appears like this.
  • @churan
    In case you added an image, I can't see it :)
    Anyway, did some tests and it's not happening on my end.

Would appreciate any detailed information on how to replicate this issue.
    I'll investigate further and add a few safeguards.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove that's odd, it is happening also for the paid version, just by opening the Makinom Editor, common factor here is Unity version 2021.3.1f1
  • Yeah ... still not happening for me.
    I've added some safeguards around this to catch the error and an option to turn the context menu off completely in the editor settings - will both be in the next version.