I also have this problem. My version is 2021.3.6 (I changed the unity version to 2020, and this error has not occurred)

//=========================
You cannot call GetLast immediately after beginning a group.
UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility:GetLastRect ()
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.EditorAutomation:EndContextClick (GamingIsLove.Makinom.IBaseData,bool)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.AttributeHelper:EndFoldout (GamingIsLove.Makinom.IBaseData,GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.BaseEditor,bool)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.EditorAutomation:Automate (System.Reflection.FieldInfo,GamingIsLove.Makinom.IBaseData,GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.BaseEditor,bool,GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.AttributeHelper)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.EditorAutomation:Automate (GamingIsLove.Makinom.IBaseData,GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.BaseEditor,bool)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.EditorAutomation:Value (object&,System.Reflection.FieldInfo,System.Type,GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.AttributeHelper,GamingIsLove.Makinom.EditorHelpAttribute,GamingIsLove.Makinom.IBaseData,GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.BaseEditor,bool)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.EditorAutomation:Field (System.Reflection.FieldInfo,GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.AttributeHelper,GamingIsLove.Makinom.IBaseData,GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.BaseEditor,bool)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.EditorAutomation:Automate (System.Reflection.FieldInfo,GamingIsLove.Makinom.IBaseData,GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.BaseEditor,bool,GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.AttributeHelper)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.EditorAutomation:Automate (GamingIsLove.Makinom.IBaseData,GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.BaseEditor)
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.UISystemSettingsTab:ShowSettings ()
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.BaseEditorTab:ShowTab ()
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.BaseEditorSection:ShowTab ()
GamingIsLove.Makinom.Editor.MakinomEditorWindow:OnGUI ()
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&)

//=========================

• Thanks for reporting, but no need to make a separate topic for everyone :)
    Can you give me details on where you got the error in the editor?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Switching the Tab bar of Makinom editor will show this error, if restart unity will avoid it, but sometimes this error will appear again, this will only appear in the new version of unity, I don't know how to upload GIF images, otherwise I will see it at a glance after uploading
  • Thanks, I was finally able to reproduce it on my end. Happens when limiting the view.
    Will be fixed in the next update.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!