edited October 2022 in ORK Support
So Gil,
I noticed that when playing with the completed demo, the quest log on the side takes a lot of real estate...I'll clearly fix that.
So I marked the quests as inactive. However when I killed a Wasp it did not actually count as a kill for the quest.
I had assume marking as inactive would simply hide it...is that intentional?
Id like to be able to accept quests then remove them from my HUD at player discretion while still allowing them to be furfilled. Via battles and such.
I could not find a setting that made sense to me regarding correcting that.
Post edited by paulgswanson on
  • Yes, that's intentional - an inactive quest isn't automatically tracked.
    I'll look into it, maybe add an option to limit the number of displayed quests in the HUD.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove
    Is it possible to add a button on the Quest List HUD? This button can display and close the Quest List HUD freely
  • edited October 2022
    Ah! yes that's a good work around. I was about to ask if there would be a interim solution for this? I plan on having a extensive quest list. so thats really needed for me
    You do already have a max displayed setting. Default is like 5 I think.
    Post edited by paulgswanson on
  • You can use a HUD Click component for that - the Toggle HUDs click action can toggle defined HUDs on/off. Naturally, if this is on the quest HUD itself and you toggle it off, the HUD click will also be gone, so maybe put that on a separate HUD :)

Also, next update will add some new HUD Click component actions to show/hide quests and their tasks in HUDs.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!