When I use the Bestiary Settings, I find a bug, it's about the HUD, I set up a HUD and it shows the enemy's stats, in principle, if Bestiary has no information in it, it won't show the enemy stats, but it will show directly, if I choose to attack the target with skills, His value will become the way I set, until the use of the probe class skill can ,display the enemy's value。 please check this error, how to avoid.
  • This depends on your bestiary and HUD settings.

E.g. when are the different status informations learned (via the Learn On settings) - e.g. status values could be set to be learned on Encounter, i.e. automatically when fighting the enemy.

HUDs also define if they use bestiary information or not - this is set up in the individual HUD element's setup, e.g. an ORK HUD Status Text Content component displaying the value of a status value.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • No, I mean, no matter how I set the status information displayed on the HUD at the beginning of the battle, it will show up. Until the target is chosen,
  • Ah, yeah - I see what you mean.
    Will be fixed in the next update.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Same problem here, glad is i bug i was going crazy