edited November 2022 in ORK Support
I used the completed UI prefab setup for the Inventory container slots, but they stay empty. The button prefab is shown but empty. (So no item image or quantity) I do see the different inventory containers in the tabs though.

The "normal" inventory is working except for the shortcut UI. (So no item image or quantity but a potion is in the inventory)
Post edited by Anoo on
  • my guess here. check Default UI Settings > Default Shortcut UI. Did you add key here? There is also Default Empty UI section so don't mess out with it.
  • Thanks! it works :)
  • It's also a good idea to have a default shortcut UI (without any UI key) - that'll be used as a fallback in case none is used. If items or abilities use their own UI key setup, that needs to be set up there as well.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited November 2022
    I just double-checked if everything is working, but it's not. The "normal" inventory is working now, but the inventory with the container slots stays empty. So it shows no items and no shortcut UI.

I made a video of the settings (Invetory works, inventory containers does not work)

https://streamable.com/tltwfd
    Post edited by Anoo on
  • Settings look correct - but you didn't show the UI > Shortcut Settings where your Shortcut UI is actually set up (unless your item overrides it).
    That has to have the inventory UI key with a prefab assigned that is used to display the shortcuts.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited November 2022
    It's working now. I just filled in all the default ui prefabs and keys

Thanks!
    Post edited by Anoo on