Hi, I'm adding an enemy to the battle via Spawn Combatants/Join Battle in a Game Event, but currently the spawned combatant just sits and freezes combat without taking a turn. Any ideas?
  • Which battle system are you using?
    Also, what's the added combatant's state when you check it's inspector - the Battle Information can tell you if the combatant is In Battle or not.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I managed to figure out, using Phase Battle, I'd spawned the combatant but it hadn't correctly joined the battle so I just needed another node. Is the place where the new combatant first spawns considered its new Base Waypoint?
  • Yeah, should be - a combatant joining a running battle will automatically get it's battle spot assigned and usually spawns at it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!