• Why don't you update your ORK 2 to lasted version 2.34.0 to see if that solves your error?
  • edited March 2022
    Update:
    Turns out ORK.Game.Variables.Set("MyVar", true); was the cause of this but I'm still trying to figure out why
    Post edited by Socrates on
  • You most likely access ORK functionality when ORK isn't yet initialized (via a game starter).

Make sure your scene has a game starter and your custom code isn't used before that (game starter uses Awake function and should usually be called before most other components).
    Also, if you have any ORK/Makinom components in the scene, you can only start playing in that scene if there is a game starter, or those components will also throw errors.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks, that was probably it. I set my code to run a few seconds after the scene has loaded and it works fine.