• Okay, I'm running into a different issue. In status effects, if you use Change Type: Status Effect and set the Change to Add, there doesn't seem to be a way to add more than 1 stack. (regardless of what you put in the stack count it's always 1 in game) When I set Use On to Turn Start, the status effect doesn't stack with the next turn. It just remains as 1.

Also, if you use Change Type: Schematic and add status effect there, it will always add the max stack. (I know if you use limit node per tick and set it to 1 that usually fix the problem but even that isn't working)
  • Change Rotation Node does not add the same rotation direction consistently. I'm using Change Rotation with Lock Rotation on Y and Z for X axis rotation only. I am rotating Vector3 Type Value X: 360 Y:0 Z:0 with fade rotation and linear interpolation over .5 seconds. The direction of the rotation is sometimes clockwise and sometimes counter clockwise.
  • I'm not 100% sure about this but, for Filter Selected Combatants->Enemy Check->Is Enemy, the Yes and No seem to be backwards. If I want to filter for allies, I have to select Yes in order for it to work, is this correct behavior?
  • @Dre788
    Effect stack not being applied will be fixed in the next update.
    The Filter Selected Combatants node will also be fixed, the check is in fact backwards.

@Socrates422
    Will be fixed in the next update.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • IsBattleFinished node has the wrong tooltip mentioning Item Collection:

In the source it looks like it still checks for battles finished as expected, so just a documentation issue (I'm assuming the webpage with schematic descriptions just pulls from the source? If not, same issue there)
  • I noticed a "refresh" bug in the Makinom Editor on the Combatant Type Pulldown under Combatants > Combatants.

Reproducible by:
    1. Choose Combatants > Combatants
    2. Click the arrow Opening Search, Filter & Sort
    3. Click the Combatant Type Checkbox
    (Now the list is correct showing the first Combatant type. In my case it's 0:Default.)
    4. Choose a different Combatant Type from the pull down. In my case I choose 1: Tier 1
    The list of combatants does not update. It still shows the type 0:Default Combatants. Selecting the choice a second time on the pull down list will update the Combatant list.
    The Combatant Type list seems to stay one update behind the choice selected.
    Work around by choosing the selection twice in the Combatant Type pulldown.
  • @Socrates422
    Will be fixed in the next update.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Using the Add to Inventory node. The Show Notification option does not work if the item is added from Selected Data from Select Loot node. (The Show Notification works if Selected Data is not used. The Show Console item works fine in both settings.)

• @Socrates422
    Works fine on my end - might be something in your notification settings, e.g. a not set up notification for whatever loot is created?
  • Sorry! You are right. My notification setting was not set up correctly for the item that was looted.
  • I think there is a bug in the Icon Bar.

I'm trying to display ability level using icons in HUD, and I found that if an ability cannot be leveled up, then it won't display anything. E.g. if an ability is at level 3 with max 3 levels, then the icon bar will be disabled. If the ability cannot be leveled up (but still have multiple levels), the icon bar will also be disabled.

It looks like this logic is in LevelPointsHUDValueBarType.Update and GetValue methods.

A secondary issue (I think, might be wrong usage) is that even with the above condition passing and the icon bar not disabling itself, it still isn't showing the value. My setup is as follows:

HUD Ability List
    - HUD Content Provider
    -- ORK HUD Icon Bar Content (Value Type: Level Points, prefab and transform set)

I have an ORK Status Text Content + UI Content + Text setup with the HUD Content Provider as well to display the name of the ability, and that displays correctly. So it seems to be a specific issue with Level Points option.
  • @Flying_Banana
    If an ability can't be leveled up (either max level or just having one level), there's no level points to display, so there's no bar to display.
  • Hi!
    Trying out the Free test version before purchasing as this looks like exactly what I need! I presume it doesn't work in Unity 2023 beta yet? Tested in 2023.2 Mac (Silicon ARM64) version, and also with the newly released unity v6
    When I try to open the Ork Framework (Makinom) window, it's completely blank. But it works fine in Unity 2022 LTS. Or maybe this is just a problem with the Free version and isn't an issue with the full?

• edited March 15
    @jjb
    No, Unity beta versions are not supported and completely untested - they usually have a lot of breaking stuff in there that's not in the release versions, so don't expect it to work. I'd generally recommend sticking to LTS versions unless you really need a feature of one of the tech releases.

When a new Unity release (actual release, no alpha/beta versions) comes out, I test them for any incompatibilities and add a fix for it in a version update shortly afterwards.
    Post edited by gamingislove on