• edited October 2023
    Hi @Azeth during years I've been making video tutorials for ORK Framework and using other assets with it, sadly the lack of promotion and interest by the community and creator is making me loose interest too, maybe you can find something of help there.
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCtcBGglFnkmBuADMO9cBX-g
    Post edited by RustedGames on
  • edited October 2023
    @RustedGames Thanks! I like your tutorials, I've watched a lot of them already (subscribed just yet, as I've forgot to do that : / ). Propably I'll re-watch the GC2 controller integration this week too. Is there any chance that you'll make a NovaUI integration tutorial?:D

*Little edit:* Or 3D grid battle, Dialogue/Love-Hate/Quest Machine integration? I don't know how much interest is there for those, so I can speak only for myself, that these are the topics I would be most interested in.
    Post edited by Azeth on
  • Considering I moved to Unreal last year, I'd love to see Ork on the Marketplace. If I can help in that let me know. I've already been recreating Ork features in Unreal.

Granted, I can say that UE Ork will be wildly different given the structure of Unreal. It would most likely work best as a plug-in as that would integrate better in larger projects and survive UE updates intact. (ACE, the biggest RPG related asset does this).
    Currently making: Real-Time Diablo-like ARPG
  • Small Status Update
    Work goes steady ahead - I think I solved all major roadblocks so far (at least for Makinom code). It's just a lot of things to adjust and change and that takes time. I'd say Makinom is about 50% done, after which I can tackle ORK.

Though, if the whole thing works can only be tested once all is done, since I can't compile the code before that :D
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited November 2023
    Thank you for the information. Good luck. I am very curious about how it will turn out
    Post edited by Mino on
  • Hey Gil,
    How goes the port to other engines effort? Are you still working on the ports or have you gone back to unity full-time?
    God bless you,
    RF
  • It's still ongoing, but my recent time off due to renovating/moving naturally also impacted this :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I'm very excited if this gets an Unreal port, or even a Godot port. I've experimented with them over the years. ORK would be a godsend on Unreal.
  • Would love to learn Unreal, so this would be huge
    Miuratale : coming 2024
    Miuratale