edited January 2015 in ORK Support
I am trying to add my own animations (Well really I got the Tiny Osborn from the store). I followed the add a player tut and the how to animate tut but I still can't get him to animate. I haven't quite found the spot that says to use his animations. I only saw where it says you just have to use the animation name. Although I have several animations with the exact same name. Also my character is not on the ground. He floats above the ground. I do have the place on ground box checked and distance set to 0.
Post edited by Kobaltic on
  • edited January 2015
    You can animate him with Mechanim. There are a lot of tutorials for that.

WTyson has a good one here--read down past the Legacy part-----

http://forum.orkframework.com/discussion/933/tutorial-legacy-and-mecanim-set-ups/p1

You set up his animations in Base/Control Animations. Then add those animations to your combatant.
    Post edited by Catacomber on
  • If the character isn't on the ground, check if the collider (e.g. character controller) is set up correctly in the running scene. Most likely the collider is on the ground, but placed too low :)

The movement animations are played automatically, if you've set it up that way (there's a setting for that in the combatant settings). If you're using mecanim, there's a tutorial on that in the gameplay tutorial section, or take a look at cat's tutorial.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I dunno everything seems correct. i decided to download another character. I popped him in and he works just fine with no issues at all. At least I have a player that animates now.
  • Ok so I figured out animations, well for the most part. Thanks for pointing me int he right direction.