edited January 2015 in ORK Support
How to do compunding damage with the same skill for turn base battle? Not stack damage but compounding damage
  • You mean having multiple different damages sum up to a single damage (i.e. the damage notification)?
    Currently not possible.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited January 2015
    nope,for example in my first turn i cast a fireball,the damage is 100% then in the second turn it increase by 105% and in my 3rd cast it increase by 110% and so on
    Post edited by Alex1234 on
  • Ok, that's probably best done with a status effect that can be stacked, e.g. giving bonus to a status value or checking the stecked amount in the formula.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • where can i found the step?
  • The usual Check Status step, checking an applied status effect also allows optionally to check the stacked amount.
  • ok,last question how do i limit the stack damage let's say up to 10 times?
  • Best use a Status Fork step and check for Is Greater 9 in the last stack requirement.
  • You mean having multiple different damages sum up to a single damage (i.e. the damage notification)?
    As an aside, I would absolutely love this, I'm not sure if I've requested it before.
    Tactics RPG Grid Battle System for ORK
    ---------------------------------------
    Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMO_Crate
    I make RFI! https://twitter.com/NootboxGames
  • edited February 2015
    did i set it up correct? sorry i can't test it right now..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • The check looks alright - but why use a Check Status and a Status Fork step? Usually you can combine both in the Status Fork step :)
  • The check looks alright - but why use a Check Status and a Status Fork step? Usually you can combine both in the Status Fork step :)

because of this :D
    Best use a Status Fork step and check for Is Greater 9 in the last stack requirement.
  • The Status Fork allows checking more than one thing - i.e. instead of using 5 different Check Status steps, you could combine them in a single Status Fork to make your event easier to read :)

In your case, you'll most likely want to calculate a different outcome based on the number of stacked effects. It's best to use a Status Fork for that, checking the different checked quantities - from 1 to 10, i.e. equals 1, equals 2, equals 3, ... up to equals 9 and finally greater 9 (for stacked quantity 10 and above).
  • edited February 2015
    is that all? does it stop when it reach 5 ( in my case) ?

and i want this skill to break the bonus if it's miss or it is stop from getting used
    i know the end effect part, but getting the status stop when the attack miss is the one i don't know how.. :D

• This will use 6+ in the last check, if you only want to go to 5+, you should remove the last requirement and change the 4th to IsGreater 4.
  • want this skill to break the bonus if it's miss or it is stop from getting used
    i know the end effect part, but getting the status stop when the attack miss is the one i don't know how.. :D