edited January 2015 in ORK Support
I have a bunch of status values (Brawn, Agility, Skill: Bows, Skill: Blades, etc...) . Is there a way when displaying these status values in a menu (like the character menu from the tutorials) that I can make it start the list from item number 8 for instance?

So page 1 will have the ability type values (brawn, agility, logic, ect...), page 2 the Attack and Defense Attributes, and a new page 3 that will display all the Skills status values.
  • I'm not sure if this helps you but for each page I check List and not List All--and then have that page list what I want whether it's status values or elements etc. When you say start the list with item number 8--not sure what you mean---I think the list starts from 0 and then goes on.
  • You'll have to add them manually with text codes (can be added through the text area buttons).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!