edited January 2015 in ORK Support
I just wanted to ask if it is currently possible to access all the functions in the "Edit-Render Settings" in order to change my fog and skybox values?

For the fog I want to change the fog density, colour and distance for the time of day.
For the skybox I want to change the skybox image around for certain times of the day.

Should I go about attempting this with the change field option in the "ork framework-events" tab?
  • If those values are on a component and of the supported value types (string, bool, int, float, Vector2, Vector3), you can change them that way. In Unity's default components, those are usually properties, so don't forget to enable the Is Property option :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • say I wanted to change the picture that is being used for the skybox.

how would i go about referencing the image in the project files so that it changes over the picture? (i'm assuming that i'd have to make this a string variable and try to find the root folder that holds the image.)
  • It'd be easier to write a small custom script (component) with a function that does what you need and call it from the event system using the Call Function or Send Message step.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!