edited January 2015 in ORK Support
I have first person camera and controls set up for my game, but I would like to have an overhead map scene. I was wondering if it's possible to change the player and camera controls in this one scene to be mouse based. I looked around in the event system but didn't see anything that looked like it would do this, and I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. Thanks!
  • Since you can use the event system do add/remove components and change fields/properties or call functions on them, you should be able to add other controls to your player, e.g. using an autostart event in that scene :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks for the advice, Now I think I can get it working! You manage to provide some of the best support out of all the software I own. Thanks!
  • edited January 2015

I'll probably add steps to add/remove components to the player/camera control block list, that should be useful when changing controls.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!