edited February 2015 in ORK Support
I just wanted to see if anyone had any insight on how to make the character move forward, back, left, and right dependent on the camera direction.

What i want to do is to change the gravity on the character controller to 0 and allow the character to move forward/backward/left/right in any direction.

This would be good for making a control set for space games, for swimming in 3d games and flying in 3d games..
  • Using a custom control, you'll be able to do those things if you script them yourself or get your hands on a 3rd party control that handles it :)

ORK's built in controls aren't fit for that (without changing code).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited February 2015
    i would give a go at editing the script but the buttonplayercontrol is done as a .dll

I just need to know where to access the script for it.

EDIT:
    Nevermind about what i said here ^.

i found the api and all the general info i need to see what's going on now :P.
    Post edited by Solist on
  • Yeah, the full version contains all that as an external code project that creates the dll :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!