edited February 2015 in ORK Support
I just recently saw an asset on the asset store that allowed for glowing/highlighting/outlining of objects to help show the user that they can interact with that object.

I potentially want to be able to hover my cursor over someone and have my cursor image change from a sword to a glove/hand.
At the same time i want the interactable object to glow/highlight/outline.

I'm not sure if it is possible to do this solely with the ork framework or whether i will need a plugin of some sort.

I currently have some vegetables in my world that are lootable and I want to help the user to be able to find them in the abyss of objects :P.

Thank you again fellow Orkanites.
  • I can't speak for Ork, because I am still learning it, but how about
    Animated Cursor And Label Manager on the asset store.
  • ORK currently only allows using a cursor game object (i.e. a selected prefab will be instantiated) and color fading for target selection.
    You could place a component on the cursor prefab that handles whatever change you want on the parent object :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!