edited February 2015 in ORK Support
i cast a protect to my combatant i want him to spawn a prefab for at least 1-2 second if he gets attack is this possible?
Post edited by Alex1234 on
  • By adding that to all of the attack battle events, checking for the status effect and spawning the prefab for some time :)

By using the Call Battle Event step, you could handle the calculation (Calculate step) and prefab spawning in a small event, that way you wouldn't have to go through all attack events in the future :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • ok cool thanks! :)
  • how about when reflectable magic? how do i spawn a prefab in my character when the magic is bounce back to enemy?
  • Reflectable abilities will reflect damage and other status changes when calculating the outcome (i.e. when using the Calculate step).
    The battle event will have the original target up to the calculate step, so you can do a Status Check for reflect before the calculate step and spawn a prefab there if needed :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!