edited February 2015 in ORK Support
i noticed that the maximum experience you can earn is 100000 ,is there a way to adjust this?
  • edited February 2015
    Yes, by changing the max value of your experience status value.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • i think i'm drunk yesterday -_-
  • and also how do i set up different experience for each combatant? for the sake of having different max experience points.
  • The min/max value of the status value define the general range this value can have. The individual values are defined by the combatant's status development.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • yes, i made a 4 experience with different maximum value the problem is how can i set 1 experience per 1 character because it always show in status development there's no way i can remove those.
  • That's not possible - only one experience status value can level up combatants.
    If it's for non-level up experience, you can simply set their development to the minimum value (e.g. 0) for all levels if you don't want a combatant to gain experience of that status.
  • i see.it's getting tricky the more i dwelve.. thanks :)