edited February 2015 in ORK Support
First issue I am having is that 2 players are showing up in battles (two of the same main player). There is only one party member however when the battle starts 2 of the same character are shown on the screen in different positions. They animate simultaneously. However it looks like they are taking damage at different times. I am just looking to have one player on the screen. Anyone know what I may have done wrong here? I am using simple RPG camera from the asset store. Could this have something to do with it? When the battle ends (whne you win, not die) the second character just freezes there and my regular player goes back to his normal Mecanim animations.

Next problem is I cannot get my ATTACK animation to work. I am using Mecanim, have all the regular animations working. Also set up a separate "Battle" animation as per the tutorials however in this case Mecanim instead of Legacy (legacy is not an option unfortunately). When the battle starts the character ("characterS" in my case because of the double issue mentioned above) will do his idle battle animation, but for the life of me i cannot get him to do the attack animation. Have been at it for 5 hours, no luck. Anyone have any idea what i might be doing wrong?
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • You probably add the player combatant to the group more than once. Check if your start event is executed twice, e.g. using the start event setting in the main menu and having a start event in the scene.

Without knowing more about your mecanim setup, I can't really say what's going on. Have you checked the mecanim gameplay tutorial? Also, there's a good user tutorial in the forum :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • You were correct regarding adding the player combatant to the group more than once. It's working fine now. Also regarding the Mecanim animations I managed to get them working in ork before using booleans and forgot that step this time around. I appreciate your time and quick response. Thank you.