edited February 2015 in ORK Support
Alright so this time my problem is this,
I have a wolf and I would like to add a character controller to it,
now the problem is that since the wolf is long and I can only increase the Character Controller height,
What should I do?
Is there a special character controller included in ORK or do I need to create my own
Thanks in advance
Post edited by AliquidHacker on
  • I have a spider like that. Can't you increase the radius and adjust the x, y and z positions of the controller until it fits?
  • yeah that's the most boring part, resizing the character controller of every single combatant & NPC in your game :)
  • I have a spider like that. Can't you increase the radius and adjust the x, y and z positions of the controller until it fits?
    Well that could work but then the character controller is way to high... Its fine in an open environment but everywhere else...
    Thanks for trying though.
    yeah that's the most boring part, resizing the character controller of every single combatant & NPC in your game :)
    Couldn't Agree more
  • You can also use other means to move your game objects, ORK's built-in controls use the Character Controller, but when using custom controls (or movement scripts in move AI), you can use whatever suits your needs :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!