edited February 2015 in ORK Support
I create an animation type for victory, and add a victory animation. My player wins the battle, and plays his victory animation, just like expected.

However, I don't see anywhere that I set this. Is this something internal, or am I just missing it. I scanned all my events, and can't find it in there.

The reason is, I want to manually control this in the BattleEnd event - change the animation, then reset Mecanim when I am done so my state tree works.
  • You define the default animation types in Base/Control > Animation Types. There's also the Victory Type setting to define the animation type that will be used for victory animations.

The victory type is automatically played for the group winning the battle - if you don't want to use that, you can simply create a blank animation type that doesn't play an animation and use that for the victory type.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!