edited February 2015 in ORK Support
if combatant spawner battle type is set to turn, active, or phase, or realtime battle they wont spawn if setting level player is set they will only spawn in realtime randombattle and any randombattle any idea i have my player level set to -2 mini and 5 max.
  • Do you get any error messages?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • oh no i dont get any console errors
  • edited February 2015
    Is this related at all to the problem I'm having spawning monsters? Real time battles. See separate thread. I don't get any console messages either. This is only a recent problem. I don't know if it's related to the last update or not. But it is very recent.
    Post edited by Catacomber on
  • wierd its spawning them on trigger enter not on autostart
  • edited February 2015
    seems to be for me just spawing when i set it to level setting player with min and max off set of player level they wont spawn in realtime or the other battle types only in randombattle with that setting. but spawns when i use the other level settings thats with autostart i just tryed trigger enter and its spawning them now. i just made a new project ran the demo with the settings i use and it spawning them fine ? new project all triggers work and level settings im thinking it might be a problem in my project somewhere thats causing this but no errors so i dont know where to look
    Post edited by canibecooltoo on
  • edited February 2015
    I have the opposite problem. They spawn with Autostart but not Trigger Enter. More worried about the fact that I crash when I die, with no error messages. Just tried Trigger Enter.
    Post edited by Catacomber on
  • edited February 2015
    yeah autostart seem to be broken in my project for some reason just for that level setting i mean
    Post edited by canibecooltoo on
  • I only get a problem when directly starting in the scene, because there are no members in the player group yet resulting in average level being divided by 0 - will fix that in the next update, but if that's your problem, you should get an error message.

Can you send me a small test project where this is happening?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • ah that is my problem your right on directly starting the scene it wont spawn i left that scene and rentered it and autostarts spawns them i guess that was the problem :)
  • Great - will be fixed in the next update (i.e. average levels will be 1 if the player group has no members).