I'm currently on a social media and tutorial spree, so here's the brand new YouTube Channel :D

For now, there's only a timelapse video of the first 7 game tutorials. The channel will mostly feature tutorial videos - more will be coming in the next days and weeks!
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • tutorials's mode activate :)
    We no longer stops GIL :-D
  • Yes I've noticed the push. It worked and got me =) *as well as the Asset Madness*

I am very interested in this framework and see it saving a LOT of time. A tip of the hat to GiL for sharing his time, energy and love of gaming. As for the time lapse videos, I enjoyed them and look forward to more videos and type-ups.

Hopefully I'll get to post some updates of my project once the creative dust settles.
  • I'm subscriber number 9! :)

Video tuts are the only area where Plygame still has the upper hand on ORK. I'm glad to see this change gradually.
  • Will also do detailed video tutorials, once I get the hang of it :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!