edited February 2015 in ORK Support
I'm not sure about anyone else, but with what I have looked at regarding targeting, whenever i go to click on an enemy to select them, the hud for it displays for a brief moment and then disappears almost as quickly as it appeared.
Clearly it's picking something up, but something makes me think that it is clearing itself right after i select it.

Just curious to see if anyone else has played with the targeting feature much before i go dumping this as a bug.

I'll post more about this issue when i get home from my 16 hour shift today.
Post edited by Solist on
  • Sounds like you have a Tooltip HUD in your project that also displays Combatant tooltips :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I've tried the targeting with "last target" and the box shows up fine when i hit an enemy with my weapon.
    What I want to do is to be able to left click on the enemy and have that become my target.
    I've tried using "Individual Target" and that is where the issue comes in.
    I have made a cursor prefab spawn on the target as well and that does the same deal where it appears for an instant and then disappears as fast as it came.
  • I'm not too sure what you mean by the tooltip HUD for combatants.
  • Check your HUDs in Menus > HUDs. If one of your HUDs is set to type Tooltip, that's a tooltip HUD and will display a tooltip window when the cursor is above something like an item, combatant, etc.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I just had a look through my HUD's and none of them are a tooltip :(
  • Ok, in your group/individual target settings, do you have Allow Remove enabled? And what's your Mouse/Touch Control mode set to (e.g. Start)?
  • I have "Allow Remove" disabled on both and I have the Mouse/Touch control set to 0 for left click, 1 click to register and the mouse mode set to "start".

I have the touch control turned off.
  • Ok, can you send me a small test project?