edited February 2015 in ORK Support
do bool Variable only work once in a scene i made event for entering and exiting water when player enters water the variable InWater bool is True it show the air meter and slowly drains over time and when player exites water variable InWater bool is False meter fills back up and dissappears all that works fine it just when you reenter the water right after you exit air meter doesnt show at all anymore but when i leave scene and enter water it works agian i tryed the reenable after 1 sec does nothing
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • Check if you have Deactivate After Event or any Variable Conditions on your event interactions.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • deactivate isnt checked and no Variable Conditions on event interactions
  • event still works when reentering the water it just doesnt display the Air Meter Hud when you enter the water again
  • Hm, maybe a problem with the HUD display ... can you send me a small test project?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • ok when you say test project you are asking for the ork Project asset Correct ?
  • No, a Unity project where your use case is set up.
  • i ok i found out what was wrong with my event for entering water i forgot to set a check variable for InWater variable when i exit for the event to end