edited March 2015 in ORK Support
hey, i know ork CAN do 2d rpgs. but i havnt really seen many people trying to use it that way. and i searched 2d rpg on these forums but didnt find anything. so my main question would be is it basically the same as 3d? i mean can i just follow the tutorials and set it up the same, obviously unity would be set to 2d and other differences but would their be any problems for using the 3d tutorials for 2d is what im asking i guess...
  • The only issue would be the built-in controls, depending on what type of 2D game you're doing. For some they'll also work, for some they wont - but you can always use custom controls :)

Other things to consider are the positions (e.g. battle spots, movement in events) - and things like the move AI.

Differences between 3D and 2D when using ORK strongly depend on the style you're doing. E.g. isometric top down could also work without much alterations, while 2D side scroller will need more changes :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • See this if it can help you, i made the demo only using ORK. :)

http://www.asimpleroleplayadventure.com