edited March 2015 in ORK Support
I'm having a problem with an event. I have an event where the player can choose their character and that character uses the join active group step to join the party. Then the player can adjust some stats by calling a status value upgrade menu screen. After they adjust their stats I have a confirmation screen where they can go back to the beginning of the event if they
aren't happy with how things turned out. I use the steps change class, forget ability tree,
initialize to level and leave active group to reset the character and loop back to the
beginning of the event.
The problem is that when I go back to the beginning of the event and the call menu steps are
activated, the menus are still referencing the character who has left the group and they all
show up blank, despite the join active group step being run again. Is there any way I can get
the menus to refocus on the character currently in the active group?
  • I think that could be the case - will look into it and fix it in the next update :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Awesome thanks!
  • Update: found another instance of this bug.
    When I use this event to add more characters to the party (a separate event that uses the same steps but uses party member index 01 instead of 00) the call menu screens still reference the first character I added to the party.
  • Menu screens by default use the player combatant (i.e. group leader), the Call Menu Screen doesn't have field to select the user of the menu.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!