edited March 2015 in ORK Support
I notice in the demo, that while in battle when selecting an enemy to attack, their current HP and MP is shown under their name. Likewise, when selecting combatants in the Menu screen, their current stats are displayed as well. I've just completed tutorial # 38 and I notice in all my menus, the combatants names will be displayed but not their current status when selecting them. Same with enemies in battle, their name is displayed but not their current HP and MP. I assume I must have missed a step in one of the tutorials, but I cannot figure out where. Does anyone know which one it is that implements this behavior?

Also while on the topic of menus, is there a way to set it that hovering the mouse over a button will display information the same way as highlighting it with the keyboard keys? I'm using Unity's new GUI.
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • That's been set up in game tutorial 37 in the Default Combatant Choice Layout settings.

You can enable Mouse Over Selection in Menus > Menu Settings in the Base Settings. When activated, the choice the mouse is hovering over will be selected, displaying the information of it automatically :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks so much, GIL! I really, really appreciate how you take the time to answer questions, no matter how big or small they are. :)