edited April 2015 in ORK Support
Is it possible to display the level up notification outside of combat? I've been experimenting with giving the player little XP bonuses for successfully finishing some events. However I can't figure out how to display the level up notification if the player levels up outside combat. Is this possible?
  • edited April 2015
    I'm not at my PC atm but this seems possible through the event system.

I looked through the events, only thing I saw was Show Image, I'm working on this in a few days for my game also, ill post what I find out.
    Post edited by artainx on
    ORK user since 2014. Patron since 2018.
  • I don't think that's currently possible.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited April 2015
    Yesterday I managed to get this to show up,

go to Battle System > Battle Texts > Level Up Text

However when tested with an event > check Is Battle > Success Notification

I'm in battle :(

Post edited by artainx on
    ORK user since 2014. Patron since 2018.
  • I did it last summer, my player only leveled up at trainer, and i got a green message with written "level up"! The problem is that i must get back that project that i abandoned, as soon as i can i will post you the solution. :)
  • Here it is what i mean, but i am really sorry to say that i cannot replicate the setting... I just can tell you that i was using a leveling event where there is a level up step (i don't know if the notification appears by default...)