edited April 2015 in General Discussion
Hi, everyone!
I'm finally back from long time doing all other stuff, and want to continue my game dev of Artificial Princess, http://artificialprincess.com/. I'd like to know if someone could help me with my game.
For now I just need someone to show me how to do things in ORK. I've read the tutorials, but some reason I still can't figure everything out.
I'm mostly that kind of a learner, that I have to do 1 successful sample from scratch, so that I understand what things I need to do to make it working.

I want to learn how to create a very simple turn-based battle, with 2 combatants, just 1 attack ability and simple damage, and just a win condition, so I can understand and make the most simple battle. Knowing that what all things I need to do to make it work (I have the characters ready). Then after that moving up and adding more complex stuff.

Ultimately, the battle system I've worked out is quite complex (not in the gameplay-wise, but under the hood), so I want to try to make it little by little. and also want to see is it possible to do with ORK.
And the battle system is maybe the most important part of the game, as in game mechanics so I have to try to find a way to do it first.

If even someone could have time helping me live i.e. through Skype, it could help me a lot and nudge the project onwards. (my Skype address is 'masaant86')
So far this has been just a solo project I'm doing with my freetime, but if it grows, I could consider finding funding for it, making it a kickstarter or indiegogo-project.

But all help you can give me, I'll accept it gladly :)
  • Sent you a private message.
    ORK user since 2014. Patron since 2018.