edited February 2014 in ORK Support
Hello , i have set up a random battle (e.g in a bush) then my party is teleported in the battle object i have set up too but it is placed otherwhere.. and when the battle finishes my party stays where the battle has been done , i want my party to come back at the position it was before the battle starts , maybe i miss something , thank you for your help !
  • Depends on if your battle is taking place in a different scene or in the same scene but at a different place.
    Both versions work similar but use different event steps.

In general, you'll need to store the current position of your player/group in the Battle Start Event before teleporting to the battle position. In the Battle End Events you need to return to the stored position.

When teleporting to a different scene, use the Store Scene step before teleporting. This step will remember the scene and position the player is currently in. To return to the stored scene, use the Load Scene step with Load Stored Scene enabled.

When teleporting to a different place in the same scene, you can use the Set Scene Position step to remember the current player position in the scene. To return to this position, you can use the Change Position step (select Scene Position as the Value Type of the position).
    Alternatively you can also use Vector3 game variables to store/load the position :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited February 2014
    Thank you this is very helpful :)
    Post edited by Tr1nome on