seems when i enter Events like Dialogues event or any event my characters weapon rotates around i have to unequip and reequip to show the weapon on character properly any idea what could be causing that to happen.

and when i set items to drop on ground when killing enemies yes items drop fine and sometimes the player character cant be controlled any more. the gui joysticks and button and keyboards buttons dont work. mobs arent effect by this only the player. not sure if its a bug or i set something wrong i get no console errors
  • its only the right hand items that rotate the left hand doesnt
  • I'll need a test Unity project for that ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited June 2015
    i found out what was rotating my characters weapons in event interaction trigger type enter trigger. if the turn player to event is checked on when the player enters the trigger for event the weapon rotates up.and if i uncheck it the weapon wont rotate doesnt happen when trigger type is interact.
    Post edited by canibecooltoo on
  • and the item drop problem happens after like 10 pickups or so only for items doesnt happen with Gold
  • Ok, seems like the weapon starts the interaction (trigger) and is used as starting object - will fix this in the next update (add an option to use the root object).

What battle system type are you using?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • realtime battle sorry for late respone
  • ok not sure if its ork but i moved my ork project asset to a new fresh project setup everything like old project item drops and picking them up doesnt mess up anymore might have been something wrong with my old project i did get this error when i turn on dialogue for picking up items i was using no dialogue when picking up items and showing a notify hud when geting items

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ORKFramework.ItemCollectionChoice.ChoiceSelected (Int32 index, ORKFramework.GUIBox origin)
    ORKFramework.DialogueContent.OkPressed ()
    ORKFramework.GUIBoxContent.OkCancelPressed (Int32 index)
    ORKFramework.ChoiceContent+<>c__DisplayClass2.b__0 ()
    UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall.Invoke (System.Object[] args) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/UnityEvent.cs:110)
    UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCallList.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/UnityEvent.cs:574)
    UnityEngine.Events.UnityEventBase.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/UnityEvent.cs:716)
    UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent.Invoke () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/UnityEvent_0.cs:53)
    UnityEngine.UI.Button.Press () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/guisystem/UnityEngine.UI/UI/Core/Button.cs:35)
    UnityEngine.UI.Button.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/guisystem/UnityEngine.UI/UI/Core/Button.cs:44)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/guisystem/UnityEngine.UI/EventSystem/ExecuteEvents.cs:52)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[IPointerClickHandler] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventFunction`1 functor) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/guisystem/UnityEngine.UI/EventSystem/ExecuteEvents.cs:269)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents:Execute(GameObject, BaseEventData, EventFunction`1)
    ORKFramework.Behaviours.ORKInputModule:ProcessMousePress(MouseButtonEventData)
    ORKFramework.Behaviours.ORKInputModule:ProcessMouseEvent()
    ORKFramework.Behaviours.ORKInputModule:Process()
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()
  • Can you give me some details on your item collection settings, e.g. are you using the Auto Close option?
  • yes autoclose also
  • Ok, I know where this is coming from - using auto close without blocking the accept key, and the player collecting multiple items can cause that.
    Will be fixed in the next update :)