i cant seem to get the Texture to show on character i have to equipment Viewer setup right as it was in the past when you first setup texture in ork i even tried in a new project still not working need this to work for my Character Creater for warrior and commoners wont work right :( i even tried changing a texture on a cube wont work ether with equpment viewer
  • Tested it, seems like a bug - will fix it in the upcoming update :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • :) its working
  • How did you get this working? I am having the exact same issue.
  • Which ORK version are you using? This was fixed in ORK 2.5.7.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I am using 2.5.8 Free Version and going through the tutorial. I will include the settings that I am using. I have made sure that my character spawns with a Short Sword and it is equipped. If take a look at the Hierarchy while playing I do see the ShortSwordPrefab listed but I do not actually see the sword. I have also gone through and messed with the "Required Game State" but still can't get it to work.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7231478/Settings.PNG
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7231478/Short Sword.PNG
  • Well, your setup is using a prefab, not texture changing - that'd be the Viewer Material setting.
    Did a quick test with your setup and the prefab spawned fine.
  • edited November 2015
    I figured out what I was doing wrong and think it's a result of me not knowing much about Unity and still learning. I was using "Create Empty" to create the game object and this was causing issues. I did 3D Object -> Cube and removed the extra stuff and did it that way it worked.
    Post edited by 7H3LaughingMan on