edited November 2015 in ORK Support
Hello, I've been messing around with a new project and found a really strange issue that I haven't experienced before. I'm using the Mecanim animation system and turn-based battles. What's happening is, whenever the battle menu pops up, my character will freeze. It doesn't matter what animation they are in the middle of, when the battle menu pops up they will become completely still except for some twitching like the animation is trying to continue through but can't. Watching the animator window, the blue progression bar stops. Anyone ever encounter this before and know how to fix it?

Thanks!
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • Is the rest of the game continuing normally? Sounds like the time is stopped/paused - can you give me more details on your setup?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Of course I managed to fix it after deciding to post, ahaha! And it was my own fault too. I'm still not sure what was exactly going on behind the scenes to cause the behavior, but for anyone that encounters this issue, this was my problem; I had battle animations enabled but by mistake changed my animation type from idle to my fight idle, instead of leaving the idle type intact and just renaming the state itself.

Thank you as usual for the top notch support though, GiL. I'm always incredibly impressed by your customer service. :)