Hi Gil, I have completed your Tutorial ‘SKILLBAR AND HOTKEYS WITH SHORTCUT SLOTS’ . I have a Skillbar on screen with numbered boxes 1-4 but although I have read all Literature and Forum discussions have not been able to have Items etc using the Skillbar.

In the past I have used your Demo if I could not fully understand the written word, and it has solved a lot of things I did not fully understand.

Gil would it be possible to add a working Skillbar to your ORK Demonstration Project, as it is the only way I am going to fully understand how the Skillbar works. Others would benefit from this addition also.

Many Thanks

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Your shortcut slots seem to be unassigned - i.e. you need to assign items, abilities or whatever you want to use on them.

This can be done through either:
    - using the default shortcuts in the settings of the individual combatants or classes
    - using the event system (shortcut steps)
    - use menu screens (e.g. inventory, ability) with sub menus for shortcut assignment
    - drag+drop (e.g. drag from a menu screen on the slot in the HUD)

I'm currently planning new game tutorial series that will also include this - but it'll take some time until that's done.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Gil Thanks for the Info, but still couldn't work it out, I will wait for the New Game Tutorial
    Series.I would still like to see the Actual Demonstration Executable with the Skillbar
    included !!!!.
  • Well, what exactly isn't working out on your end?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!