I've been reading through forum posts and have seen a few references to Ork Navigator. It sounds awesome, but I can't find any detail. Is it part of Ork - if so where do I find it? Or is it an extra package - in which case where can I buy it?

Thanks.
  • It's a navigation bar feature similar to skyrim or fallout series - you can add it using a Navigation type HUD.
    See this gameplay tutorial for an example.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks! I've been working through the tutorials but must have missed this one.
  • edited November 2015
    My players love it and it's easy to set up. You can substitute your own icons which I did and add icons for different things.
    Post edited by Catacomber on
  • All the forum comments (like yours) seem to praise it highly, that's why I was so keen to find it!
  • Could you show an example of what it looks like :)

• edited November 2015
    photo image.png

Monster icon is self-explanatory-- the hand indicates a pick up--loot. W is compass direction I'm facing. I shortened the length. I plan on polishing this further in our next game --the hand for example should not have a box around it---just have to tweak it in photoshop---and adding more icons.
    Post edited by Catacomber on