TALTAL
edited December 2016 in ORK Support
I have a problem with walking animation. I built Mecanim with animations according to the instructions Tutorial. I set the "Default animations types" on the Walk and Run.

The problem manifests itself when it comes to my character. The keys work, the character is animated, walk, jump ... plays an animation of walking, which goes on the run, and when the button is released back to walking and should stand on idle.

But when I let go of the keys, the character freeze on a single frame of animation walking. I have a problem with the transition to Idle. If I select the "Loop Time" in the animation, after releasing the key figure is looped walking.

I tried to change the "Play Mode" animation ORK (Cross Fade) but does not give result.

How should I set amimation or ORK, to animation ended and passed on?
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • Sounds like your walk animation isn't set to loop (since it freezes on a single frame) and there's an issue with your transition from walk to idle.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Right. Animations managed to loop.
    But now they operate irregularly.

Hit the obstacles can sometimes freeze animations.
    Sometimes a jump animation does not play or plays it after landing.
    A release key "movement" retains the character, but it still plays an animation of walking in place.

Where you can adjust such problems?
  • Most likely in your animator controller and/or ORK's animation setup (e.g. setting wrong parameters or using wrong animation type).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • You ever get it working?
  • A user named Berbelias found a solution:

"I´ve solved them, the problem comes from Transition Duration, in Base Control> Animations, When I created the animations my transitions set by default 0.1, I set all of them 0 and that's solved me. "
  • Strange thing.
    If you set the Cross Fade to 0 - character stops use attack animation ...
    If you set the Cross Fade to 0.1 - attack animation works correctly, but approaching to enemy - looks ugly.

Could be a problem, as a result of the use of animation set to "Humanoid"?
    As part of the tests I'm trying to use different types of animation, but I am not able to set any satisfactory effect...