edited December 2015 in ORK Support
I'm trying to have a HUD that shows info for a particular party member - not the PC. The 'Individual' HUD option doesn't seem to let me specify which group member it refers to, so I'm trying to use 'Group' with a limited list. But it always shows the details for the whole group. Here are what I think the relevant settings, what am I doing wrong? Thanks.

Post edited by Trevinburgh on
  • Put it on individual, then go to the "Requirement" part. Add Status Requirement that is only available for that particular party member.

Just an example, you want to display a "Rage" bar that is only available for a berserker. Everybody else have "Rage" at 0 but the Berserker has "Rage" over 100 (maybe in 100-200 range), so put the requirement for HUD Display "Rage" Max Value over 100.
  • Working as expected here with your settings. Make sure you're working on the correct HUD - happens to me often enough that I'm wondering why my settings don't have any effect, just to notice that I've been working on the wrong HUD (which isn't displayed).

The Start Index Offset needs to be the index of the combatant, e.g. player is index 0, the 2nd member is index 1, etc.

Otherwise you can also use the Display Conditions, e.g. a status requirement for a specific combatant.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Well I checked and rechecked and couldn't find anything wrong with my settings. So I took the nuclear option: deleted everything vaguely related to this functionality and re-entered it. Now it all works. *sigh* If I had a pound for every time that has happened to me over the years...

Thanks for the input guys.