GIL,

Figure I would start a new thread instead of posting in the 2.6.2 release thread.
Are there new settings that I need to tweak with this version for portrait icons in the turn order boxes and party boxes
(see red circled items in the picture)

The navbar issue was fixed though :)

imgur.com/0uCeaLS
  • There are no new settings for that.
    What exactly is the issue - are they not showing, are they showing but cut off, etc.?
    Also, I'd need details on your settings, e.g. are they combatant icons, portraits (HUD elements of type Portrait or using Show Portrait in the HUD Settings)?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • They are combatant portraits.
    The issue, it is showing multiple portraits over top of each other.
    If notice the skeleton overlapping the player combatant in the 4th image from the left in the turn order box at the top of the screen. The same for the player character portraits at the bottom.

In the turn order HUD, I have the Show Portrait checked
    In the player HUD, the status element is of type Portrait.
  • Yep, seems like there's an issue - will fix it in the next update.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!