Hello there. I'm considering using the ork framework for a new open world style rpg. I plan to be be loading in new scenes at runtime as the player moved through the landscape as well as moving both the player and the map in order to recenter things to avoid floating point errors. Can ork handle this as is or would I need to code some additional functionality? If I would need to do additional code, what would be required to get this working?
  • This is a great question! As I'm also building to scale Turnbased ATB with a to scale world map. So I definitely need this info. If it can be done, or has been done can someone slap together a tutorial on how to do it?

I imagine you would just plop a script down on the player object prefab then apply it for this correct? So it would be more of a Unity thingy than a ORK thingy?
  • If it can be done then once I do it, I'll write up a little thing about how I did it so that everyone else can as well.
  • I haven't tested it, but since it's just loading the level (content), everything should just work without problems ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Are you using SECTR? It would be interesting to hear if you get that working well.