Hii

I found some problem issues when I view my equipment prefab over my character while I running the game, the problem is the helmet don´t equip over my character´s head. I was reviewing my equipment set in my combatants window and I can´t select my armor prefab I created before in inventory >amor (I only just copied leather helmet and change the name) but when I go to my equipment set my new armor doesn´t display in the list and my player doesn´t show the equipment helmet during the game I´ve reviewed my equipment viewer and everything is Ok. How I can fix this issue? or i must update? I use Ork 2.5.9 due to development reasons, I´m developing my project for wiiu and we still have unity 5.2.3.

select my armor and it can display in the list
screen
subirimagenes

But I can´t select it
Test Scene unity Honshu PC, Mac & Linux Stan
subir fotos online

My equipment viewer settings:

Test Scene unity Honshu PC, Mac & Linux Stan
subir fotos gratis

• You need to enable the new armor in the combatant's class, and for every new piece of armor you create in the future. If you have more than one class that can wear that new helmet, it'll need to be checked inside each one.

screencast.com/t/BCV1J93a

My little chunk of the internet: http://artemic.com
  • You need to enable the new armor in the combatant's class, and for every new piece of armor you create in the future. If you have more than one class that can wear that new helmet, it'll need to be checked inside each one.
    Yes, that´s isn´t a section I didn´t set before, thats solve my problem with equipment viewers, thanks a lot Firrerreo :)