I'm trying to set up my inventory menu and I'd like to set up my user's status value so it displays:
(current status value) +/- (preview change)
For example: Defense 12 +5.
However I don't see an option for this that doesn't list 0 when there is no change. What I'm looking for would be something like Current Preview Hide.
I know I can set up a second status element that only displays the preview change but depending on how large my numbers get it either overlaps the current value or the x offset has to be set far enough out that it looks awkward and makes my menus unnecessarily large.

While we're talking about number, my next game has big stat numbers, so I was wondering if it'd be possible to abbreviate large numbers to shorthand, like Clicker Heroes.
1K, 1M, 1B, 1T, etc.

Anticipating the next update with excitement. Thanks for helping out like always.
  • Using a 2nd element is currently the only option. Abbreviating large numbers is currently also not possible.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Oh ok. Thanks for looking into it for me. :)