Is there a way to show a level up notification (like you get at the end of a battle) when giving experience rewards through quest completions?
I have an event node to change a quest status to finish. The quest gives enough XP my party members level up as a result. However, there is no notification window like I get in battle.
  • Hello @keyboardcowboy, the way I´m doing it is by creating a GUI Box to be used for the Quest Completion feedback, the creating the content to show using texcodes (a list of documented ones is here) and from the event that calls the finish status of the quest add a Show Dialogue Step selecting the Quest Completion GUI Box, you might want to set it autoclose after a period of time or wait for user confirmation.
    There might be better ways to do it and I have the bad habit to reinvent the wheel, so let´s see if someone else contributes.
  • I don't think the level up info is currently available outside of battles.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!