I'm using damage dealer prefabs spawned by abilities and it seems like if I make their colliders Mesh instead of box it won't work. Why might this be? This is a bit problematic since the shapes of the prefabs are not boxes and instead things like cones.

• Did a quick test and it's working here, at least when using a convex mesh collider.

ORK depends on Unity's collision/trigger functions (depending on your damage dealer type setup), i.e. the damage will only happen if the respective function was called from Unity's collision system (e.g. trigger enter or collision enter). If your mesh collider and rigidbody setup doesn't cause collisions, there's not much ORK can do about that - e.g. using non-convex mesh colliders without a kinematic rigidbody is no longer supported in Unity 5, you'll get error messages when playing.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ah I didn't realize mesh colliders had all these limitations, thanks for the heads up, got it to work now :)