Gil,

Can you verify that abilities on equipment are being added to the user's ability list for use before you go on vacation, please? If not, I can wait :)

I have added an ability to 2 weapons with a Learn Type setting of USES (assuming that means item is equipped).
There are no other requirements for the abilities to be used. The abilities are not showing up for use after equipping the weapons that I have added the abilities to. I remember this working in a previous version. Now, not working (current version).

If anyone else is trying this, could you verify this is still working.

Thanks
  • Tested it and it worked as expected. Equipment ability is available when the equipment is equipped - after the defined number of uses (in my test 2), the ability was learnt by the combatant and also available without the equipment.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ok. Are number of uses required for it to work?
    Mine was set at 0.
    I'll test it again tonight and set uses to a number other than 0.
    Thanks for looking into it.
  • Yes, number of uses are required currently. Just equipping it will not learn the ability, even if the number is set to 0.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Works fine when I set it to 1.
    Thanks again and welcome back. Hope your vacation was relaxing