Anyone have any idea why I cannot open the editor after importing ORK, no options appear under Unity Window as shown in Tutorial and I also get a possible virus flag when importing from asset store.

Thanks.
  • Latest update of Avast Antivirus flagged Win32:Evo-gen [Susp] on some dll files it should be False positive.
    I've sended report to them but it should wating for next update.
    Now I changed antivirus program to Kaspersky then don't have any problems.
    Playmaker and Behavior Designer Integration for ORK Famework
    http://www.gamekakkak.com
  • tanohmz said: Latest update of Avast Antivirus flagged Win32:Evo-gen [Susp] on some dll files it should be False positive.
    Thanks, that is exactly what I thought, now to figure out why editor will not show.

• Do you get any error messages in the Unity console after importing?
    Make sure you've downloaded and imported the latest version from the asset store - and that the ORK DLLs are there (usually in Assets/ORK Framework/DLL and Assets/ORK Framework/DLL/Editor for the editor dll).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • The issue seems to have been with the asset store or my anti virus flagging the editor portion of the download and import, it was literally not including the editor when importing from assist store, I turned off my anti virus, seemed to fix it.

From a previous response to this post.

Latest update of Avast Antivirus flagged Win32:Evo-gen [Susp] on some dll files it should be False positive.