Hi All,
I upgraded Unity to 5.3.4f1 64 bit and Ork 2.7.1 with Windows 10 - DX11.

When my game uses a Fade in or Fade Out I have a Dark Image scrolling across the screen,
partially blocking out any Scene. I unticked all fade in and outs and fixed all but one Image Scrolling, this happens when my Player Die's and as he falls and Die's, Image Scroll, then back
to Retry - Load - Exit Screen.

I have tried every possible Fade In and Out in the Game.

[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/rc0ux3.jpg[/IMG]

http://i68.tinypic.com/2818si8.jpg

• edited May 2016
    I normally don't use Fade in and out on mobile--but building our new game for PC--which will then move to mobile-----

I currently have Fade in and out enabled using same as you ( that is--Unity 5.3.4f1 64 bit and Ork 2.7.1 with Windows 10 - DX11) and haven't any problem. Using the new UI.
    Post edited by Catacomber on
  • Looks very strange - never happened to me either. Are you using the new UI?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks for Replies.

I am always looking for the easy way out. For the GAME OVER and MENU SCREENS I am using I guess, the old original '0 Main Menu' and '3 Game Over' from the Ork Demo and adding my own Scenes, as I don't know much about the New UI.

Am I causing this problem myself, wondered about the Alpha image file in UNITY 5.3.4f1.

Don't understand why the New UI or Old UI would cause the problem I am Having ?.
  • What alpha image file are you talking about?

The legacy GUI and new UI are rendered differently, so it can have an influence - but if you're using the legacy, it shouldn't be able to e.g. get cut off by stuff in the scene.

Did you try it with the latest Unity version 5.3.5?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!